Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I'm home - back from my sleep over at Jo's. She has Jackie, the Jack Russell; Sport, the Pug / Cocker mix; and Rudolph, the Italian Greyhound. We sit in front of the fireplace, eat rawhides on the couch and watch Animal Planet. Too much fun!
I saw lots of friends yesterday; I had a blast. Pooches I haven't seen in a long time, like Domino, the most beautiful black Cocker Spaniel. One of moms old friends from the Animal Humane Society brought in a Lhasa Apso that supposedly was really aggressive. We had no problems with Cesar; he was actually a pretty nice guy. At the end of the day, a guy called about a Schnauzer, Fritz, that had bitten other groomers. Jo agreed to bring the little guy in and proceeded to do a really good job of making friends with him. He was good until the last 15 minutes of the groom. His dad was in the store watching, while talking on the phone to his girlfriend. He told his girlfriend he'd never seen groomers handle Fritz so well. He was thrilled. Needless to say, he'll be back!
Oh noooooo,( in the famous words of Mr. Bill) did I hear the word bath??? Jo, please don't stick me in the tub.......I promise I won't smell bad anymore....

No comments:

Post a Comment