Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tuesday. Sub-zero temps, and I'm NOT going out there, period. Hey....MOM, MOM, my feet are cold. How did she do that - all of a sudden here I am out in the snow. I guess I'd better hurry. Just for that, mom, I'm jumping in your bed with wet feet. Mom is so grateful.
Here at work again, I guess we have a lot of friends coming in today. I do know mom has help. I love her help, she pays more attention to me than my own mother. We'll just have to see what the day brings. I know that one of these guys needs to have the magic face mask on. He's can be very difficult. He gets along well with me and my mom, just not when she puts him up on the grooming table! My mom put the magic face mask on me once. She said I wouldn't stop barking at the people. This thing has a totally different affect on me than it does everyone else. When mom put it on me, my head felt so heavy I couldn't hold it up and it completely immobilized my voluntary motor system. I froze, space and time seemed to slow down. I couldn't think. All I remember was a laughter in the distance. I almost fell over and then she took it off. Still laughing mom said, "I told you not to bark." I guess she meant it. I was so exhausted after that I had to take a nap.
Well, here comes my first friend, yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment