Monday, December 28, 2009

Well, mom and I are back to work today. We had a wonderful holiday, nice and peaceful. Mom got a remote car starter from her boyfriend, and she bought a huge TV for my brothers and me! I don't care about the TV too much; only when Animal Planet is on. I guess I should introduce my brothers. I have a two-legged (human) brother who yells at me to get off the couch, and I have three other brothers. They're much older than me, so they're the bosses. They like to follow the sun around the house and just lay in it but they seem to have a problem with their bark - it's more like a  continuous low rumble and a meeeow sound. I'm not sure what their problem is. I do know that they're much smaller than I am and if I really wanted to, I could take em'. But I know my place, and I'm sure my mom would get upset with me if I disrupted them.
We have a Standard Poodle coming in today. His name is Bentley.  His dad found out about Dreadlocks for Dingoes from another client who also owns a  S. Poo. They were walking around the lakes when they saw Seamus. His mom said the only place she would ever take her dog to is to my mom's store! I can understand why, my mom is really nice to all the animals that come in here. Bentley's parents came from 45 minutes away - how nice is that.
Well, let's start the day.
Hoping everyone's holiday was as wonderful as ours and wishing everyone a Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment