Monday, December 21, 2009

This morning, mom overslept and I didn't get a chance to eat my breakfast. Then she wonders why I kept pulling the McMuffin wrappers out of the garbage at work.
We're off to a great start at the beginning of Christmas week. Mom has been answering phones non-stop with clients who want to get in before their company comes!
Today,we had a new Golden Retriever / Poodle mix. He was a cute puppy and considering this was his first groom, he did really well. I love it when we get new friends in the store, we always have so much fun.
I'm going home with Jo today, I guess they miss me at their house. I usually stay there when mom goes on vacation, but this time I'm just going for the night! I get to sleep with Bess, Jo's 15 year old daughter. Yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment